The Project Coordinator would also be responsible for:
- Managing resource requirements within the team using the project tracker for job/resource availability and provide status updates.
- Ensuring the internal and external client tracker is reconciled.
- Completing exception reporting and resolve exceptions.
- Ensuring internal trackers and database with client system, ensuring alignment and correct data input.
- Collating and generate job packs / Handover packs (HOP’s)
- Acting as point of contact for HOP exception clearance/resolution.
- Assigning to relevant resources and manage snag process/trackers.
- Acting as escalation for any outage or access issues to site / point of contact.
- Reviewing materials / picklists and escalating any issues to the relevant specialist for resolution (Rigging/I&C/Transmission)
- Generating orders and manage the PO process.
- Support the project manager and project administrator as required.
- Working closely with assigned Project Managers acting as a key point of contact for all project queries and updates.
- Ensuring all project documentation is up to date, version controlled and available in the correct folder.
- Processing of scheduled work, access, outages, MEWP etc., define standard processes, Admin headcount matrix managed across PMO.
About the candidate
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in a Telecoms (Fixed or Wireless)
- Previous experience working as a Project Coordinator on a fast-paced project.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation, time management and administrative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints.
- Studying towards Project Management qualification would be desirable.
Hybrid work structure (2 days in office, 3 days remote)