As Project Manager you will be Reporting into the Field Services Director (Wireless) and will be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of upgrade activities on our MNO client’s telecommunications sites. Driving a right first-time ethos by continuous improvement, the PM (Wireless) will ensure activities are delivered within the department revenue and margin KPI’s.
• Monitor delivery performance against client expectations
• Attend client review meetings/conference calls
• Respond to client escalations
• Feedback internally to the business
• Develop department KPI reporting to provide clarity of project performance and capacity against the Departments 40 Day Delivery Model
• Assist with new business propositions and scope
• Matrix manage internal Project Co-Ordinator (QS) function to achieve correct commercial outcomes.
• Analyse current contract performance, seek opportunities to increase margin and revenue
• Manage WIP, investigate and resolve WIP issues.
• Ensure all project financial data is aligned and resolve exceptions across client and internal systems.
• 3 – 5 years project management experience
• Proven track record in managing and delivering multi activity projects
• Effective leadership skills: communicate key messages, set goals, empower teams, and evaluate performance
• Excellent communication skills; to understand and be understood
• Effective management of client and stakeholder relationships
• Excellent organisational and planning skills; organise tasks in the right order, to hit the right outcome at the right time
• Risk Management: control risk and actively mitigating against it
• Ability to undertake monthly travel to client offices