The Quantity Surveyor will also be responsible for:
- Negotiation and agreement of Ad-hoc Fees/Variations with clients.
- Negotiation and agreement of variations with suppliers/consultancies/sub-contractors.
- Raising and agreeing site specific recoverable PO’s using agreed supplier rate cards.
- Identifying items not recovered through the contract at the stage of spend.
- Liaising with Mono accounts department on all project related revenue and cost matters pertinent to their project.
- Assist in the production of monthly forecasts.
- Negotiation and agreement of suppliers/consultancies/sub-contractors final accounts. - Producing GRN’s for suppliers that submit a valuation.
- Submission and agreement of site specific tenders within the company agreed profit limit.
- Escalating issues with profit level for Tender submissions and agreements.
- Submission and agreement of Final Accounts within the company agreed profit limit. - Completing FA checklist for all FA’s submitted prior to submission.
- Escalating issues with profit level for FA submissions and agreements.
- Liaising with the project team on all commercial matters.
- Attendance on relevant Go no Go calls for their project.
- Full ownership of commercial data with Company Systems for their project.
- Assisting in proposals for new business with new and existing clients where required.
About the candidate
We would welcome applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrable application of QA standards for all elements of Commercial Activity.
- Excellent commercial acumen and credibility.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great Excel and DB experience.
Hybrid work structure (2 days in office, 3 days remote)