Our Group Management Board is a corporate body composed of at least three members elected by the Supervisory Board. The Management Board members are appointed based on objective criteria such as their expertise, competences, experience, diversity and independence.
The Group Management Board is entrusted with the management and general affairs of the Company. In addition, its main powers and duties include notably the following matters:
- ensuring compliance by the Company with the provisions of applicable law and regulations;
- development and implementation of the Company’s strategic plan;
- preparation and approval of the Company’s financial statements and related reports;
- creation of executive committees for dedicated tasks and supervision of its activities; and
- reporting to the Supervisory Board.
The Group Management Board is assisted by two working executive committees, each acting within its specific area of expertise.
The permanent working committees of our Group Management Board are: the Group Executive Committee and the Country Executive Committee.
Our Group Management Board currently consists of five members, including our CEO.